Wednesday, October 21, 2009

no internet at home...

...so I am sneaking a quick internet break while at work to let you all know that I am alive and well, if just a little out of touch!


lately I have been:

listening - my iPod has been playing nothing but Andre Villoch

playing - have been downloading more iphone photo apps - I am particularly loving ShakeItPhoto and QuadCamera

creating - a knitted blueberry hat for my nephew (I used blue yarn and skipped the "seeds" - its adorable and I will post photos when I am back on my own computer!)

(re) reading - The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova (LOVE it)



what have you been up to?



1 comment:

Nutty Gnome said...

Erm....? 30+ tai chi lessons (with associated aerobic warm-up routines first!), reiki and reflexology sessions for clients, clearing a large area of 'forgotten and neglected garden, digging up and splitting a rhubarb plant before replanting it in the newly cleared area, transplanting a redcurrant bush to the cleared area - for the birds, and starting to move blackcurrant bushes into the new spaces in the fruit cage! oh, and some evening work as a school governor!!!
Keeps me out of mischief because i fall asleep as soon as I sit down! :)