Monday, July 12, 2010

new shoes and happiness...

Let me introduce you to my new favorite pair of shoes.




















Cute aren't they?

I could tell you  all about how they are handmade by women in Uganda, who are working towards getting a college education.  I could tell you about the darling girl, Liz, who started the company right of college (wow!  its been YEARS and I am still struggling to figure out who I want to be, what I want to do, and how I am going to get there), and I could even tell you how comfortable they are, and how cute they are, and how many compliments I get when I wear them...

But instead,  I will just tell you about the website (ssekodesigns.com), and that they are having a big birthday party complete with giveaways! 

So go.  Now.  You will not regret it!

No comments: