Thursday, October 6, 2011

Progress:
The countertops are being installed as I type, soon to be followed by the backsplash (tile is always my favorite part!). Draperies are being installed in two weeks, and then the homeowners get to move back in.  I am so excited to see it all come togther!

And over at my other client's house (remember their living and dining rooms?) this has happened in the bedroom:

Custom bedding, a mix of vintage and custom art on the walls (with room for the collection to grow).   We are still working on properly scaled bedside lighting, and a seating area across from the bed.  For now I'll just give you a sneak peak at the gorgeous draperies (blackout lined for ideal sleeping conditions).


I love my job!

1 comment:

gal montgomery said...

So exciting to see progress! I simply love your work! The print on that bed spread...oh my... Ii love it!