Thursday, July 10, 2008

I humbly beg your forgiveness...

Here is an oh so pretty spring peony offered up as an apology for my negligence...



...and as further proof that I am not good at being timely (it is no longer spring, and I took this photo last year)

I have so many things to share, but I feel as though the forces of the universe are keeping me from blogging. Well, at least that sounds better than the excuse that my computer is dying and can only be used when it is in the half closed position (which is very true by the way); or that my precious few hours every day are better spent with my husband than the internet (which is also very true); or that sometimes I sit down to write and the words just simply go away.

So there you are.

Look here and here for some of the crafty goodness I have managed to fit into my life.

And perhaps one day I will finish telling you about all the lovelies I received for graduation! (a sneak peek here and here)

1 comment:

ittybittybirdy said...

Oh honey your poor blog need some love. But I have hope! try these out http://aquapoppydesigns.blogspot.com/2008/06/free-backgrounds.html


I hope you like!